Friday, April 7, 2006

Remind Me Never To Step Foot In Malawi

My hands are instinctually cupping my family jewels as I speak, and I'm wincing horribly. I'm typing with my nose. This is awful.

The police in Lilongwe Thursday arrested three people in broad daylight at Lilongwe Hotel for being found in possession of male sexual organs.

The parts, which included a penis and testicles, were oozing blood at the time of the arrest, police said.

...

According to Chitimbe, the suspects wrapped the penis and testicles in a plastic bag to keep them fresh.

“The penis and testicles looked so fresh because they were still oozing blood.
From the look of things, they must have been removed them from a man the same day in the morning,” he said.


Awful.

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion