Thursday, April 6, 2006

Cheerleaders in Baseball?



In what may simply be an attempt to polish a turd, the Reds have unveiled a new quirk to their presentation this season: cheerleaders. This, of course, leads to one question: how many has Bronson Arroyo already slept with?

While part of me thinks cheerleaders anywhere - athletic events, grocery stores, church, my shower - are always a welcome addition, there is a tiny part of me that thinks cheerleaders in baseball are a bit out of place.

Of course, if I'm sitting right above the dugout in the above photo, I'm loving it. Shake it like a Polaroid picture. I'd be asking the beer guy to give me all my change in singles.

No wonder Glendon Rusch got shelled yesterday. I have a feeling the ERAs of visiting teams my balloon in Cincy this summer.

What do you think?

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion