Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Quarterfinals Analysis

Well, dear readers, the quarterfinals of the World Cup are set to get underway in less than fifteen hours now, and I say thank goodness. They couldn't come quick enough. These last two days of no games have sent me into an awful, body-rocking state of hellish withdrawal. I feel like Ewen McGregor in 'Trainspotting' when he goes cold turkey and has visions of the dead baby on the ceiling. But worse. And I can't get Jan Koller and his bald head off my ceiling.

Anyway, I figured the least I could do is offer you all some in-depth, high-quality analysis of each game.

ARGENTINA VS. GERMANY



The pick? Germany 2-1

ITALY VS. UKRAINE



The pick? Italy 1-0

ENGLAND VS. PORTUGAL



The pick? England 1-1 (Brits through on penalty kicks.)

BRAZIL VS. FRANCE



The pick? Brazil 1-0

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion