Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jay Mariotti Is Still A Worthless Tool


"I don't like myself very much and was picked on extensively in high school. And my penis is abnormally small. Please shoot me."


If there is one thing White Sox fans and Cubs fans can agree on it's that Jay Moronotti is a gutless, wretched dimwit who writes nothing but drivel that very few take seriously.

A.J. Pierzynski has been in Chicago less than two years and he's already figured it out. From his appearance on PTI yesterday...

[Pierzynski says] “Your guy Jay Mariotti wrote an article about me the other day saying how it was all my fault. So Jay, here’s an open invitation to come to the clubhouse and say ‘hello’ to me. If you want to write an article about me, then come speak to me face-to-face.”

Both Kornheiser and Wilbon immediately burst into laughter, with Tony responding, “He’s not my guy!” and Wilbon jibing at his cohort, “Tony will love that!”

Pierzynski added that as far as he knew, Mariotti had never been inside the White Sox’ clubhouse. Tony Reali (aka ‘Stat Boy’) did not deny that fact near the show’s finish, but did say that Mariotti was in the interview room when Pierzynski was speaking to the press after the game.


It's a well-known fact that Moronotti rarely attends White Sox games because he's chickenshit of the abuse that would surely be hurled his way by players and management alike. This is not the first time someone has "requested" him to make an appearance at the Cell face to face like a man. Hawk Harrelson has been all over the loser for his gutless ways for years. Moronotti has yet to show up.

Dickbag. Unliked, despised, hack dickbag.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jay, listen, my friend. Chicago doesn't like you. It just doesn't. (Neither does the rest of the country, but I'm only worried about Chitown.) So why don't you do everyone a favor and just leave? You suck.

By the way, here's a link to the article Moronotti wrote on Pierzynski follwoing the melee. What a fuckin' douchebag.

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion