Thursday, September 28, 2006

Can We Please Stop Paying Attention to This Guy's Garbage?


"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!"

A suicide attempt? Really? Is this the latest ridiculous Terrell Owens circus we are being forced to stomach? (Pun intended.)

This reeks of TO, the king of insecurity, desiring attention. I agree with ESPN Radio's Mike Greenburg this morning who wondered why, if it was a suicide attempt on Tuesday, TO would be back at practice on Wednesday. It's all more TO garbage. He's a broad/primadonna and probably loved being wheeled into that hospital knowing the bright lights would be right behind. He needs something now that he apparently can't catch the ball anymore or stay on the field. Ooooh, I took too many pills. Ooooh, I can't respond to my publicist. Ooooh, look at me, look at me.

Bullshit from a broad. I've seen worse acting on a soap opera.

Look, any dude who is as frightened to stretch out for the ball over the middle as TO is clearly doesn't have the balls to do himself in.

That said, I'd worry about TO once his career is over and nobody gives a shit about him anymore. He really is quite pathetic and only the media buying into his tripe in the meanwhile fills that gaping hole that obviously engulfs his hyper-sensitive soul. When the crickets come calling - and that isn't far away now - who knows what he might pull.

By the way, I still have TO on my fantasy team so his boring ass better stay alive and healthy.

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion