Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fact: Most Gay Nerds Can't Chug Whiskey

Annoying movie/television trend No. 1,256: Any time someone takes a giant swig from a bottle of booze (video below) in order to deal with a difficult situation. Listen, less than two percent of the population are able to nonchalantly take three gulps from a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and it's rarely the type of people portrayed on television and film. When Jeremy Piven's character in Entourage, Ari Gold, a proponent of healthy living, effortlessly sucks down an entire bottle of bourbon during a four-minute conversation I start pulling my hair out. Why am I supposed to believe this is possible? Because he just got fired? A non-drinker is a non-drinker, plain and simple. Why is this any different than having Meryl Streep dunking on an eleven-foot hoop?

Jesus, I know it's Hollywood and all, and I know I shouldn't really care, but I do. Probably a little too much.



Anyway, Tuesday's Vickers...

***NBA***

Grizzly Bears (+8.5) vs. Cavs

Timberwolfs (+1)
vs. Heat

Rockets (+4)
vs. Lakers

Suns (-7.5) vs. Hawks

***NCAAB***

Indiana (+16.5)
at Ohio State

Tulsa (+6.5) vs. Memphis

Kansas State (+7.5) at Kansas

Tennessee (-6) vs. Kentucky

Yesterday: 1-2
Overall: 206-169-10

-Brad Spieser (
Brad@TwinKilling.com)
1/13/09

 
albert szent-gyorgyi blog powered by blogger.com
Design by fashion